VIP Petcare is the premier provider of pet vaccine and non-emergency veterinary clinics. Through community clinics, VIP Petcare provides a wide variety of preventative pet care services, all administered by a licensed veterinarian. These services and products include diagnostic tests, vaccinations, prescription medications, microchipping and a wellness check commensurate with the services administered.
We are currently expanding our service areas across the nation and are looking to add engaging veterinarians like you!
- We are seeking veterinarians interested in working relief/contract work to service our clients at our weekend community vaccination clinics - Flexible scheduling that fits your life
-As the licensed veterinarian YOU control all medical decisions made at the clinic
- We provide trained staff to setup/break down the clinic as well as process our clients through the clinic. Your focus is on the pets
- As a relief/contract veterinarian you can advertise and promote your own business and refer clients to your practice for their full service veterinary needs
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- License in good standing with applicable state veterinary board
- Comfortable providing services (vaccinations/blood draws/micro-chipping, fecal tests) in front of clients
- Excellent customer service
- Able to provide services in a fast paced environment
- Liability insurance required
We have many areas across the nation that we are looking for great veterinarians. Contact Alaine Kalder for more information: (firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-620-2266