We are a privately-owned small-animal practice seeking a full or part time veterinarian to join our 3 (sometimes 4) doctor practice. New graduates are welcome! We have an excellent group that encourages mentorship and professional growth, including 7 RVTs!
You can read about our hospital at www.polandvet.com, but what you really need to know is that we offer a fun, supportive atmosphere which focuses on family, our clients, and the bond they share with our patients. Our clients are compliant and appreciative, and they allow us to utilize our advanced equipment and skills to care for their pets.
What you can expect from us:
- no on-call or emergency shifts
- compensation and benefits that are competitive with referral practices, including 100% paid health insurance, dental & vision insurance, generous CE allowance, paid VIN membership, paid national, state and local dues, paid vacation and holidays, 401k with employer match
- even better, you can truly enjoy your FREE time, as our technicians do the majority of our charting, so you can leave work on time, and you can spend your time at work doing what you want to do – diagnose and treat patients!
What we expect from you:
- a genuine desire to work with a TEAM
- enthusiasm for learning and for interacting with clients
- the ability to think critically and creatively
- a good sense of humor
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience
About Poland Veterinary Centre
Privately-owned, small-animal practice in Poland, OH (a suburb of Youngstown). Cleveland and Pittsburgh are both within an hour drive, cost of living is extremely low, and our staff loves working together!!