Amerivet is looking for a great Practice Manager to join the team of our newest partnership with South County Veterinary Hospital! We are a busy practice with a loyal team and a wonderful clientele. We are looking for someone that can help us run the show who also fits in well with our healthy culture.
Our ideal candidate would have to qualify and demonstrate the requirements listed below:
• Process or direct processing of incoming and outgoing communications involving sorting of mail by general subject matter throughout the hospital.
• Deal intelligibly, pleasantly, and efficiently with clients, staff, and vendors on the telephone and in person.
• Ability to process and track invoice payments in a timely manner.
• Establishes an inventory control system to assure adequate stocks of supplies are ordered and available; plans and executes for periodic audits.
• Develops a schedule for contracts and supervises all maintenance activities to ensure that practice medical standards are met.
• Possession of strong organizational skills.
• Regular attendance and timeliness are essential functions in order to fulfill the requirements of this position.
• Promotes a cooperative working environment among staff members; understands the value of teamwork; shows enthusiasm and willingness to perform as necessary to help the practice function as a unit.
• Maintains and promotes social media platforms for the practice.