We are seeking an experienced Full Time Associate Veterinarian to expand our team here on beautiful Cape Cod.
We are an 11 doctor booming GP practice in a newly renovated building! Our growing hospital features advanced medicine including full digital radiology, in house ultrasound, endoscopy, advanced dental practices, orthopedic services, as well as acupuncture, fear free practices, and electronic medical record keeping.
Our practice is open 6 days a week, and schedules would require nights and weekends, along with rotating holidays. We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We invest in you!
· Innovative NEW program focused on the overall well-being of our Associates
· VCA Academy - Mentorship Programs tailored to your interests and career goals
· FREE Regional Continuing Education and Online Training Database
· Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
· Flexible Scheduling for work/life balance
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· Paid Parental, Vacation, and Sick Leave
· 401k with up to 25% Match - vested after 2 Years
· Health, Dental, Vision with HSA/FSA
· 100% Paid Professional Liability Coverage
· 100% Paid Life Insurance, and Short/Long-Term Disability
Internal Number: R-41362
About VCA Animal Hospitals
VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by more than 4,500 fully qualified, dedicated and compassionate veterinarians to give pets the very best in medical care, of which over 600 are board certified specialists who are experts in areas such as oncology, cardiology, emergency and critical care, and surgery for animals. VCA Animal Hospitals provides a full range of general practice services to keep pets well and specialized treatments when pets are ill. As part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of brands, VCA is committed to its purpose—A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS®.