Location: Elyria, Ohio
Type: Relief DVM
TBD during interview based on experience.
DVM or equivalent
Murray Ridge Animal Clinic, located 30 minutes outside of Cleveland, Ohio, is a bustling, privately owned small animal practice that’s looking for a relief vet to add to our team!
Are you a knowledgeable and compassionate vet interested in working with a dedicated and friendly support staff to provide top notch care to a loyal clientele? Look no further!
We hope that our relief vet will have:
- a positive attitude and enthusiasm to work with our friendly team
- interest in comprehensive care, laser surgery, ultrasound or any specialty
- motivation to provide superior service in a productive and lively environment
- innovative ideas to help us continue to improve our patient care and business overall
We care about our staff, and want you to know that we offer:
- immense job satisfaction; opportunity to expand skills and overall personal growth
- work-life balance associated with flexible hours that include no evenings, short weekend shifts and no emergencies
- competitive wages and mentorship from experienced vets
- paid vacation, continuing education, 401k contribution and other employee perks
- freedom to control your career destiny with support from our family-like office culture
- help with expenses associated with relocation
- a safe space for all individuals
If you think you might be a good fit, or would like to learn more, please email us at email@example.com to set up a virtual meeting. We can’t wait to hear from you!